Saturday 19 March 2011

001 ♥

Assalamualaikum , I finally decided to reopen my blog. After deleting few of them 3 years back. Perfectly Good Heart it is :) It's actually taken from Taylor Swift's song , A perfectly Good Heart. So yeah. Today is the second day of the First Term holiday which will end next next week. Staying in Brunei will be awesome. So this morning , I woke up late , tired from the sports day thingy. The whole body aches :( not forget to mention , SUNBURN! Since today is Friday , Mom and Dad went to kubur. I woke up around 8-ish I think , missed my Subuh prayer.*sigh. Then , babu called me that they're going to pick me up after my dad perform his friday prayer and I taught we were going out somewhere. TEN TEN TEN , around 12 they came , shockingly so early. And i said to my mum , we are we gonna go, she said , tahlil at Rimba, AHHA and i was wearing my baju jalan alr. Shame on me. So i wore this green baju kurong , Huwaida gave me ( thanks! ). At tahlil , I met Bungsu Jiimm , we sit together and talk. Syawani wasn't there , she got to attend this SEEDS thingy. Then we went to Jangsak then Pasar Malam then Lambak and finally , Sungai Basar. I feel so tired the whole day :(( 

And Me is now declaring that my blog is officially opened at 12.38am !






No comments:

Post a Comment