Sunday 20 March 2011

002 ♥


 I Brunei Darussalam

Assalamualaikum. I wanna thanks to Huwaida again , for being there for me. we had fun last night , stalking :p nadawah.I just woke up around 9 and immediately cek my iTouch , watch youtube. I haven't showered yet, I feel awesome :D i brushed my teeth alr. And now i feel so hungry. Alhamdulillah , both dst and b.mobile have been successfully recharged , HEHE , thanks to Mom .I'm thinking to finish up my Chem Homework later on , or maybe not. That's all , will update later. 

Update : so my mum is currently not here since 11 if I'm not mistaken, she went to kiulap with my auntie.  
 

OH YEAH GOOD NEWS I went on skype with DK HAJAH SITI HAWA PG HAJI SAIFUL FEISAL for 36 minutes. We screamed a lot! after 7 months not seeing each other it was such a relief. Gossipping for sure :P i just love her. I feel like telling about this friend of mine. Her name is Hawa Feisal , she's sixteen. She is super tall , around 175 cm at the moment. Her hair is amazingly pretty. We used to be enemy when we're in form 1 and become bestfriend since form 2 till present of course. My first gift to her is this chopstick for hair of course but had been broken by her sister :( When we were in form 3 , we had to attend extra classes in the afternoon. We share our food together. Sweet huh. When we were in form 4 we're in the same class again which is in 4A. Her mom was offered to work in Dubai , the whole family of her has to move to Dubai. Around May , she left Brunei. She came here once a year only. And I'm looking forward to see her in July. mwah!.






No comments:

Post a Comment