Tuesday 22 March 2011

005 ♥


Assalamualaikum , its almost 9 pm already. I totally forgot to update my blog. Well don't expect me to update this everyday. My little cousins were finally taken home :P HAHA. I feel so sick since morning , as you all may know ( my friends ) I'm allergic to dust and sth like that. I sneeze more than 100 time i guess. Runny Nose , and my eyes hurt so bad. Fiqah and Irah were so loud , I let them play my iTouch so they wouldn't disturb me here with my big-screen laptop :p well actually , Irah don't wanna go home. Oh yeah , i was planning to record White Horse by Taylor Swift for Huwaida but yeah due to this sore throat and sick stuff , I just can't. POSTPONED. HEHEHE :D I was craving for Kebab and DQ's blizzard , I had kebab but , i want the one which is in Athirah. InsyaAllah tmr akan kesampaian. I think that's all for today. And I slept for 3 hours today , still it doesn't stop me from sneezing :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment