Monday 21 March 2011

004 ♥

Assalamualaikum , I feel so tired :( , Haziq , Irah and Fiqah slept over at my place so yeah I was kinda baby sitting them. They slept around 11ish. and tidur at my room. So i have to be a security , have to wake up every hour checking there were 3 of them there HAHAHA. Then I fell asleep at 1 till 3 pm , so tired! I woke up , perform my prayer then off to Jangsak. Then Irah and Fiqah , again tidur at my house. So yeah they are there , playing iTouch and my SLR. HAHAHA. I'm here blogging :P  I managed to finish up my homework , for Chemistry , Alhamdulillah even though some I leave some of the question since I don't know , wait , it's not that I don't know , I'm just not sure. HEHEH. While I was doing my homework , the kids ikut jua join so yeah this is what happened. Bejurit.


No comments:

Post a Comment