Thursday 7 April 2011

012 ♥

Assalamualaikum. and Happy Thursday people!. I'm just gonna talk about today since I don't really remember what happen yesterday and the before and the day before and the day before the day before. okay enough. So this morning as usual I came around 6.15am. Maizura was there already. She came 2 minutes earlier than me :p Then we discuss about Math and Physics since we are in the same class for those two subjects. I went to my class along with Asnol , He told jokes as he always did , and FYI my class is on the second floor , jalan arah tannga is tiring , you can feel the gravitational forces is pulling you. Heavy Bag + Talking + Laughing = Less oxygen. and I didn't bring and buy water this morning which is GREAT!. Ps in the morning , finishing my Physics. Alhamdulillah siap. : ) GP was okay , Mr Charles is funny , but he talks really fast , Malek said we need subtitles HAHAHA. so funny. We were asked to pair up , so my Partner is Izzan aka BabyDoll. We were discussing topic about Music :/ I'm not good in music , I mean the genre and stuff like that. I skipped break time and went directly to Chem Lab. Nothing much , sir doing his presentation on Metallic Bond. Then we were doing our own work. Maths was SUPER OKAY AS ALWAYS! Me likey maths a lot. we start co-ordinate geometry : ) assignment two pages left. Gonna work on that later. and Lastly Physics , my another favourite subject so far , Alhamdulillah. I was vaining just now with cameroid :P






No comments:

Post a Comment