Saturday 16 April 2011

013 ♥

Assalamualaikum. I haven't updated my blog for more than a week. I'm not gonna say sorry or what. So school been awesome lately. I stay back till 4.30 studying and gossiping , well that's kind of normal for us , girls , of course. APR will end on monday , and I got Chemistry and Maths on that day which is crazy. I'm not doing well in Chemistry and I don't know why. But maths for sure , I get excited every time maths class. I know I'm kind of over the top but yeah that's my feeling towards Maths. I found some new friends , Alhamdulillah :) oh yeah there is supposed to be a meeting tomorrow for E-Club , for the ice breaking thing , but , it has been cancelled due to some reason. And I believe that boys sometimes may hurt you , but at the same time they make you laugh so hard. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment