Sunday 20 March 2011

003 ♥



Assalamualaikum , and good morning dear earthlings! Happy Sunday , so i woke up pretty much earlier than yesterday. I'm going out with my bestfriend soon , its been 2 months we didn't meet , I guess. So we decided to have lunch at The Wecan , Gadong. I don't have anything to update here , later should be ada. Goodbye.


update: our meeting point was at SKH. Huwaida Aziz followed me , her dad sent her to my house :) Nadhirah Nawi looked very stunning today and Fizah looked very small. HAHA. So yeah , we had our lunch at the Wecan , I had Ayam Penyet with Ice Tea Tarik ♥ almost 1 hour ish we were there. Then went to the mall , going round and round. Went to that small uni ( idk what it is , not really updated with mall's stuff ). Karaoke was awesome! we sang 6 songs  , Love Story , Sweet Child On Mind , Party In The USA , Relaku Pujuk and Di sana Istana Menanti. Then I saw this someone who looks so familiar , and I started to get nervous , I throw up! :( We went to DQ , Jollibee , Jaya Hypermart , Veenas , Best Eastern and Guardian! Oh yeah , finally found that Aloe Vera Gel :D hope it helps to peel off my skin. Internet so gay tonight , like chips more. HAHAHA. alright will update the picture tomorrow!.


No comments:

Post a Comment